Mailchimp is an email marketing service that you can use to create and send email campaigns and newsletters. You can connect Mailchimp to Squarespace in many ways but 1st you should know about Squarespace & Mailchimp. So Squarespace is a fantastic tool for any business that wants to start selling online. A subscription service allows small businesses to build their websites with a service that’s free and easy to use. To make sure you’re getting the best out of Squarespace, there are a few things that you should know to make sure that your website or blog is safe, optimized, and well-presented. And MailChimp is one of most popular email marketing software. Putting your email marketing plan in MailChimp is convenient and allows you to see all of your marketing activities in one place. With Squarespace, you can create and manage your marketing website and get paid quickly for promoting your product or service.
When you have completed your Mailchimp account, you are ready to connect it to Squarespace! Now we have to make sure both of your email marketing platforms are talking to one another. The steps for connecting Mailchimp to Squarespace are below :
- Step 1: You need to select connect your store from the integrations menu, then select view all integrations, then select Squarespace (you may have to click view more integrations to make it appear).
- Step 2: copy and Past the URL of your website. Then select the default audience that Mailchimp created for you when you created your account, and click Download Code.
- Step 3: Paste the Mailchimp code into Squarespace. Copy and paste this code and go to your Squarespace site background! Go to the setting click advance then code injection, and past this bad kid in header place & click to save.
Using Mailchimp with Squarespace:
You can use Mailchimp with your Squarespace site to send email campaigns and newsletters. There are several ways to connect Mailchimp with your Squarespace site.
- Add our Mailchimp integration to your site for collecting email addresses and creating subscriber lists.
- Market your site with pop-up ads, have customers sign up for your newsletter during checkout, or create newsletters from your blog posts.
- Connect your Squarespace account with Mailchimp to synchronize orders, products, and contact data.
What is the difference between Squarespace and MailChimp?
There are a lot of people out there who have never heard of MailChimp & Squarespace. The reason is that it has been around for a long time, and it’s not something the average person cares about. When they talk about MailChimp, it’s usually in the context of “which email client does MailChimp support” or “what’s the minimum discount you can get with MailChimp”. However, MailChimp may be more useful to you than you realize. Instead of using a free service like MailChimp, you can use Squarespace to manage your subscribers, fans, and customers. Another option is to sign up for a service like MailChimp that allows you to do all of the above, as well as many other things. The benefits of using a service like MailChimp include that it allows you to use a different email provider and that you can use your domain instead of using the company’s hosted domain.
Squarespace Integration :
As soon as Squarespace is connected to a Mailchimp list, the form structure becomes the configuration data list. As the form is built, each Squarespace form field corresponds to an equivalent Mailchimp list field. Using this integration, Squarespace users can easily add MailChimp newsletter signup forms to their sites. Merchants use MailChimp to send newsletters and marketing materials. Is there any reason not to integrate MailChimp into SquareSpace and start paying marketing fees right away? Unfortunately, integrating MailChimp into SquareSpace is quite difficult.
How to Connect and Disconnect Mailchimp for Squarespace Commerce?
Squarespace Commerce and Mailchimp have partnered to allow you to link your Squarespace store data with your Mailchimp audiences. The integration allows you to use Squarespace customer information to generate Mailchimp audiences so you can continue communicating with them.
Connect Mailchimp for Squarespace Commerce :
The following steps can be followed to connect your Squarespace and Mailchimp accounts.
- Go to the Mailchimp integrations directory.
- Select the store you want to sync with Mailchimp.
- Choose how to integrate Squarespace Commerce and Mailchimp.
- Sign in to your Squarespace account, if necessary.
- Then review the permissions and click Allow.
- Then click Login With Mailchimp.
- Type your password and click Log in.
- Check the information for access and click Allow to proceed.
- In Integration Settings, choose the Mailchimp audience you wish to sync your Squarespace store information with and click Next: Initial Sync.
Disconnect Mailchimp Squarespace Commerce :
By disconnecting Squarespace Commerce from Mailchimp, all Squarespace information gets deleted from Mailchimp, except for your customers’ contact data, which remains there. You do not have to worry about any data being lost. Following these steps will disconnect Squarespace Commerce.
- Choose Settings on the dashboard.
- Scroll down to the Disconnect section.
- Click Delete Store Data at Mailchimp, followed by Disconnect from Squarespace Commerce and Mailchimp.
- You can confirm your choice by clicking Disconnect on the pop-up modal.
- Click OK on the pop-up modal.
Use Mailchimp to Deliver a Free Offer :
Once you’ve connected then it’s time to start sending free to your customers, as people are unlikely to subscribe to your newsletter. To attract a large audience, it is necessary to offer free offers. Blocking is necessary for addition to blocking newsletters to make an offer available. Create a Squarespace Foreclosure Gift Box and link it to the Mailchimp list. Create an automatic email in Mailchimp. Free offers are automatically sent when someone signs up using this form.
If you’ve connected your store or website to Mailchimp, you can view and manage your integration on the Integrations page in your account. You can set up a pop-up form, sort your audience by interests, and use Mailchimp’s powerful e-commerce tools It should now be possible to connect your account with the web and deliver promotional materials, newsletters, and forms to your targeted audience. As long as you have secured the connection, it should be super easy to grow your audience.